Is my security deposit totally refundable?
- Yes, provided the lease agreement has been fulfilled and the apartment is left clean and free of any damages. A 60 day, paid, written notice is also required before move-out. Any final balances due are deducted from the security deposit before being refunded.
When is my rent payment due?
- Rent is always due on the first of the month.
What is the application fee and is it refundable?
- The application fee is $40 per person. The $40 application fee is non-refundable.
Do you accept Section 8?
- Glen at Hidden Valley does not accept Section 8 or any type of housing voucher program.
Can I complete an application online?
- Yes, you can complete an application online! Click "Apply Now" at the top of this page.
What utilities are residents responsible for?
- Glen at Hidden Valley provides our residents with convenient flat fee utility charges for water, sewer, trash, gas and electricity. The flat fee is due with your monthly rent. The monthly utility charges are: $86 for a studio apartment; $99 for a one bedroom apartment; $162 for a one bedroom with a den apartment; $162 for a two bedroom one bath apartment; and $167 for a two bedroom two bath apartment.
Am I required to have Renter's Insurance?
- Yes, for the benefit and protection of all residents, there is financial responsibility requirement in which you must have insurance protection during the term of your lease agreement. As such, you must provide evidence of personal liability insurance with limits of liability in an amount not less than $100,000 per occurrence.
What school district are you in?
- We are in the Washoe County Public School District. The schools are: Anderson Elementary School, Swope Middle School, and Reno High School.
How can I refer a friend?
- Love Glen at Hidden Valley? Chances are your friends will feel just as at home here as you do. Simply have your friend mention you referred them on their first visit to Glen at Hidden Valley. You may also call, email or drop by your the leasing office to recommend a friend who wants to learn more about Glen at Hidden Valley.
I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
- Motorcycles may be parked in any regular parking space. They cannot be parked on patios, on sidewalks, breezeways, or common areas.
Can I grill on property?
- Glen at Hidden Valley has grills available for residents in the common area courtyard. Reno fire code prohibits the use of grills and smokers on patios and balconies.
I’ve lost my apartment and/or mailbox keys - What do I do?
- If you lose your key during business hours, please contact the office. There is a $35.00 charge to purchase a new key. If you would like to have the locks changed, there is a $50.00 charge due before the work is completed. We will need to verify that you are on the lease with a photo ID or by verifying your personal information on file.